that random moment when you suddenly remember someone who is no longer in your life and it feels like a knife through the chest
my fashion sense is called i am cold and pissed off
all I do anymore is sleep, feel bad for myself, and take selfies
1) Learn to put on your bracelets and zip up your dresses by yourself. There will be times when you will be alone.
things to remember, -n.m. (via thegirlwithfernweh)
2) Get on a long plane ride. Look out the window. Understand the immensity of our world. Understand your insignificance. Understand your absolute importance.
3) Press the send button. If you don’t say it now, you never will.
4) Do not sneer at happiness or roll your eyes at sadness. Be aware that apathy is not healthy.
5) You are more than the amount of people who want to have sex with you.
6) That pit in your stomach when he doesn’t text you back, it shouldn’t be there. No one should be able to control you like that.
7) Shopping is cathartic. Buy the shoes and deal with one-ply toilet paper for a while.
8) It will get better, but it will never be perfect. Learn to live through the small moments of happiness. When they disappear, remember they will resurface.
9) I promise that cookie will not change anything (except that it will make you smile).
10) Please, please, take care of yourself. You are everything to somebody. You are everything to your self. That alone is enough.
so when ur famous do u just magically have great skin or
girls dont want you to be nice to them because they’re girls they want you to be nice to them because they’re human beings and you should be nice to everyone wtf is wrong with you
i wonder how many people i’m in the “i’d be down if you asked” zone with
I WANT TO KNOW
je sais pu quoi…