- The constant fear of bleeding through clothes
- The constant cramps
- Having to change pads/tampons every 2-4 hours
- Having to deal with mood swings
- Having to deal with boys going ‘Oh someones on their period’
- When you stand up its like a waterfall from your vagina
- Craving food to calm you down
- The constant fear that you smell of blood even though you dont
- Feeling over emotional
YOU MEAN I DON’T ACTUALLY SMELL LIKE BLOOD?!
Maybe next year
We all know what this is referring too
Our generation will be known for nothing.
Our Generation (Derek Nichols posted his brother’s poem)
Never will anybody say,
We were the peak of mankind.
That is wrong, the truth is
Our generation was a failure.
We actually succeeded
Is a waste. And we know
Living only for money and power
Is the way to go.
Being loving, respectful, and kind
Is a dumb thing to do.
Forgetting about that time,
Will not be easy, but we will try.
Changing our world for the better
Is something we never did.
Was how we handled our problems.
Was a joke.
We knew that
People thought we couldn’t come back
That might be true,
Unless we turn things around
(now read it from the bottom)
its been a decade since 2004 now im uncomfortable